In a changing legal environment the need for agility and a sense of purpose has never been stronger.
Our services offering has adapted to this evolution and now consists in four "all in one" practice groups.
intuitu personae approach
Our latest news
ÉLÈVE-AVOCAT / DROIT SOCIAL
Présentation de l'entreprise
Guillemin Flichy fournit aux entreprises une prestation juridique à forte valeur ajoutée sur tous leurs projets d’investissements et d’innovation, leurs dispositifs de compliance, ainsi que dans le cadre de leurs contentieux.
Vous êtes élève avocat et/ou titulaire d’un Master 2 spécialisé en droit social, idéalement complété d'une double formation (LLM, IEP ou école de commerce). Une excellente pratique de la langue anglaise est indispensable. Capable d'une rédaction rigoureuse, concise et argumentée, vous serez également apprécié(e) pour votre culture juridique de haut niveau, votre pragmatisme et votre enthousiasme à l'idée d'effectuer un stage au sein d’une structure dynamique et entrepreneuriale.
Descriptif du poste
Vous interviendrez sur des dossiers de conseil et de contentieux pour une clientèle institutionnelle de premier plan, sur des problématiques juridiques variées, en lien avec les autres équipes du cabinet (IP/IT, commercial, public et pénal).
Ranking Leaders League 2021 | HUMAN CAPITAL & LABOR LAW
Ranking Leaders League 2021 - Our #socialteam again greatly distinguished!
- Highly Recommended for :
- High-risk litigation and criminal Labor Law,
- Recommended for:
- Social Aspects of M&A & Workforce Audits,
- Collective Bargaining and social relation
- Mobility and Expatriation
- Collective and individual compensation
- Reorganizations, socials programs, and related litigation
Thanks to all of our clients for their unwavering trust.
#leadersleague @stephaneflichy @juliettegarcia
U.S. imposes wide array of economic sanctions against Russia
On April 15, 2021, the United States imposed a broad array of economic sanctions on Russia, reacting to its interference in last year’s U.S. election, its cyber hacking, bullying Ukraine and other alleged malign actions.
US President thus broadened the sanctions regime against Russia by signing an Executive Order :
- Blocking the property of several persons operating in the technology and defense sectors of the Russian economy.
- The EO also authorizes the Department of Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, to sanction Russian entities that have engage in a series of actions, on behalf of the Russian government, including transnational corruption, actions or policies that undermine foreign democratic processes or institutions.
Accordingly, the Treasury blacklisted 32 entities and individuals, tied to the Russian intelligence services, that it said had carried "acts of disinformation and interference.
In addition, Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) is issuing a directive that generally prohibits U.S. financial institutions from taking part in the primary market for rouble-denominated Russian sovereign bonds from June 14.
The Paris’ Court of Appeal upheld the sentence of the artist Jeff Koons for counterfeiting
Ruling on appeal from a judgment of November the 8, 2018, the Court of Appeal confirmed that the sculpture "Fait d'hiver" by Jeff Koons, exhibited at the end of 2014 at the Pompidou Museum in Paris during a retrospective exhibition devoted to the American artist's work, infringed copyrights held on a photograph also titled "Fait d'hiver" and exhibited in the mid-eighties as part of an advertising campaign of the Naf Naf company.
Thereby, the Court of Appeal successively rejected the arguments brought by the famous artist and his rights management company, seeking in particular to benefit from the exception of parody, whereas according to the Court, nothing allowed the public to understand the reference to the pre-existing photograph and thus sense its parodic dimension, and then to demonstrate that Koons’ freedom of artistic expression should prevail over such prior rights.
Finally, judges emphasized that since Jeff Koons is an artist of major importance on the art market, he should have spontaneously sought consent from the author of the work that he would use as his source of inspiration.
CA Paris, 5, 1, 23 février 2021, n° 19/09059
Publication of the AFA annual activity report
The French Anti-Corruption Agency (AFA) has just published its 2020 annual report.
- With respect to its consulting activities, 2020 was marked by the revision of the AFA's Guidelines. AFA notably emphasizes the three pillars of the anti-corruption program:
- Commitment of senior management;
- Company’s knowledge of its risks through risk mapping;
- Deployment of a risk management’s system.
- With respect to its audit activities, AFA initiated 30 new controls in 2020: one monitoring audit, following the CJIP signed with Airbus, and 29 own-initiative audits. AFA notes:
- Increasing compliance by economic actors with their obligations, even if there is still room for improvement, especially concerning the commitment of the management body;
- Significant margins for progress remain with regard to public actors.
- Compliance in M&A Transactions 19/07/2021
- ÉLÈVE-AVOCAT / DROIT SOCIAL 02/06/2021
- Thibault guillemin Interviewed by Florence Duprat on B Smart TV 31/05/2021
- Ranking Leaders League 2021 | HUMAN CAPITAL & LABOR LAW 18/05/2021
- U.S. imposes wide array of economic sanctions against Russia 29/04/2021
- The Paris’ Court of Appeal upheld the sentence of the artist Jeff Koons for counterfeiting 22/04/2021
- Publication of the AFA annual activity report 15/04/2021
- Guillemin Flichy Awarded Again 14/04/2021