Stéphane FLICHY Partner
Stéphane Flichy assists our French and foreign clients on their commercial, social and criminal issues.
He heads the Litigation Department of the firm, whose team is entirely dedicated to defending companies and their managers, both in their daily disputes (commercial relationship, unfair competition, employment disputes, etc.) and more exceptional procedures, whether judicial (insolvency and winding up proceedings, unions disputes, shareholders' disputes, criminal liability of companies and their representatives) or arbitration.
A recognized expert in French labour law, he manages a number of complex disputes requiring simultaneous mastery of social, criminal and corporate issues.
He is also called upon to manage crisis situations, implement amicable solutions and assess the risks linked to pre-litigation situations in the context of M&A operations.
A graduate of an LL.M from University College of London, he is particularly involved in transnational disputes and defends a number of leading English and American companies.
- LLM University College of London, 2003
- Audencia Nantes, Management School, 2002
- Faculty of Law, Versailles St Quentin University, 2000
Associations / outside commitments
- Avosial (employment law attorneys' association)
- Association des Avocats Pénalistes (defense attorneys' association)
- AmCham (American Chamber of Commerce in France)