Alexis GUILLEMIN Partner
As a specialist in both intellectual property law and new information technologies, Alexis Guillemin is an astute expert of all issues of the company’s intangible heritage. Thus, he assists our clients in managing and valuing their immaterial assets both in France and abroad.
Beyond his strong background in copyright as well as in patents, trademarks and designs litigations, Alexis Guillemin assists our clients with the implementation of the big data processes (GDPR), data mining and protection of personal data (French Data Protection Authority -CNIL-, French Data Protection Officer -CIL-, Privacy Shield, cybersecurity).
He also handles the implementation of complex legal schemes related to new information technologies and media law and devotes a substantial part of its activity to the drafting and negotiation of IT contracts.
- Faculty of Law, Versailles St Quentin University
- Certificate of specialization issued by the Paris Bar council in intellectual property law
- Certificate of specialization issued by the Paris Bar council in information technologies and communication law
Associations / Outside commitments
- Permanent trainer at the French National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI)
- INTA (International Trademark Association)
- APRAM (Association of practitioners of trademark and design law)
- AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
- IWLA (International Wine Law Association)
- Droit et Procédure