Mathilde CHEVAUCHEZ Associate
Mathilde Chevauchez handles issues in connection with all areas of intellectual property law (trademarks, designs, patents, copyright and related rights) and new information technologies (software, data basis, personal data, Research & Development partnerships), for clients comprising start-up companies, listed companies and major French and international groups. She also specializes in distribution law (Terms and Conditions, franchise, commercial licenses).
Her dual expertise in both international private law and as a lawyer-linguist makes her a privileged interlocutor for our foreign clients.
- Faculty Jean Monnet, University Paris 11, Master 1 (Master’s degree Year 1), International private law, 2010
- Lawyer-Linguist Diploma of the Higher Education Institute for Translation and Interpreting, 2010
- Faculty Paul Cézanne, University Aix Marseille 3, Master 2 (Master’s degree Year 2), Research Option, International private law, 2011
- Faculty Paris Assas, University Paris 2, Master 2 (Master’s degree Year 2), Research Option, Literary Artistic and Industrial Property Law, 2012
- Admitted to the Paris Bar, 2014
Associations / Outside commitments
- APRAM (Association of Practitioners of Trademark and Design Law)