Human capital is a company's most important asset.
We assist our clients in all aspects of labour and social security law.
From day-to-day operational advice to collective negotiation, from defusing conflict situations to defending the company before courts: our team is experienced in all types of interventions.
Over the years, we have developed leading expertise in collective negotiation and restructuring in various economic sectors.
We provide human resources departments with strategic support in managing the social aspects of reorganization projects.
Our team is also specialized in addressing the situation of managers and corporate officers, when they are recruited as well as when they leave.
- Day-to-day operational advice
- Assisting a company in the media sector (revenue of around 400 M€) with all its social issues: employment contracts, social media charter, employee status
- Advising the French subsidiaries of a group of food processing equipment companies (revenue of more than €100 million) on the drafting of its collective labour standards)
- Advising since 2015 the French subsidiary of a group in the field of software dedicated to construction (turnover of more than 80 M€) on all its labour law issues (employment contract, remuneration, collective agreements, termination of profesional uses, professional elections, etc.)
- Setting up "atypical" employment relationships, for example, in combination with a public service job
- Collective bargaining and employee representative issues
- Advised an employers’ organization candidate to national representativeness at the industry level
- Advised a representative employer’s organization on the overhaul of the collective bargaining agreement applicable nationwide to the sector
- Advised a company on the organization of its professional elections in the wake of the full redrafting of applicable laws
- Health, Hygiene & Safety
- Health and safety diagnosis and recommendations in environments involving the simultaneous intervention of the staff of complementary companies (public events, live shows)
- Management of pre-litigation situations relating to work accidents and occupational diseases
- Handling of issues relating to harsh working conditions
- Management packages
- Advising a listed company in managing the careers of its expatriates
- Advising a French group specialized in reorganization consultancy for recasting the management packages of its executive committee
- Labour & Employment aspects of M&A operations
- Carrying out several social audits in the context of M&A operations (in particular in the trading and transport sectors)
- Harmonisation of the post-acquisition social status of competing and complementary groups of companies
- Social Restructuring
- Advising the subsidiary of an audiovisual group in terminating a contractor agreement and managing the ensuing social consequences
- Advising a group of companies in the car industry as part of a project of pooling resources
- Advising a French industrial group as regards the social consequences of the sale of a business branch
- Negotiation of top executives departures
- Negotiation of the departure of managers of large groups (Medtech, Asset Management, insurance, investment banking, software publishers, wines and spirits)